Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Plane & Moon

Earl

Posted (edited)

Could be a pub name,  first shot of the set for tonight, pretty chuffed.

IMG_1407.thumb.JPG.88f0ed24e5629a620ff760bce186e60c.JPG

Humm I have some bunnies !!

Edited by Earl
  • Like 12

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, LukeTheNuke said:

Oooh, that's quite arty farty. Lovely! Would look good on the wall.

I do try 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Earl said:

I do try 🤣🤣🤣

Ah, you do look quite the camera pro looking at your signature too! Google Pixel 7 Pro, hasn't that got a great camera?

GoPro Hero 11 Black, DJI Mini Pro (is that for a drone?). I'm considering the GoPro Hero 11 for the 4K 120 FPS, or the DJI Osmo Action 4 with the larger sensor - though the GoPro seems to beat it for sharpness despite the smaller sensor?

I have the DJI Osmo Action 2 - it can do 4K at 60 FPS, but is prone to overheating in that mode, which is a bit annoying. It will stop recording when it gets hot and bothered, which can be every minute or two after it heats up on a warm day.

Edited by LukeTheNuke

2 hours ago, LukeTheNuke said:

Ah, you do look quite the camera pro looking at your signature too! Google Pixel 7 Pro, hasn't that got a great camera?

GoPro Hero 11 Black, DJI Mini Pro (is that for a drone?). I'm considering the GoPro Hero 11 for the 4K 120 FPS, or the DJI Osmo Action 4 with the larger sensor - though the GoPro seems to beat it for sharpness despite the smaller sensor?

I have the DJI Osmo Action 2 - it can do 4K at 60 FPS, but is prone to overheating in that mode, which is a bit annoying. It will stop recording when it gets hot and bothered, which can be every minute or two after it heats up on a warm day.

Far far from Pro, I tinker with what toys I can.

Pixel 7 Pro, its good however im not that convinced it is much better than the Huawei P30 Pro I used to have, maybe on paper it is but in practise im not so sure.

My Drone has its own inbuilt camera.

Osmo vs GoPro is a swings and roundabouts, im looking forward to seeing the spec for the 13 in September, as i dont consider the 12 much of a hardware upgrade from the 11 more of a firmware update so you dont have to use the GoPro Labs Custom firmware.

Overheating is an issue however on the 11 Hero Black, if you use an external power tank and remove the main battery out of the GoPro this solves that for most modes, however does then present wweather sealing concerns and stops you from going underwater with the basic setup.

It is worth noting however I do not use the GoPro as an action cameras which is what they are desingned todo. It is often on the top of my DSLR so i can record video with that while taking photos with the camera (as my Canon does not do Video and everything below the 90D is only 1080p) , which has presented different issues once more LOL

Thanks Earl for the insights on the cameras. Much appreciated! I had a budget Blackview phone that's now bust (won't recharge) and the camera was not that great. I've been using my wife's old phone (a midrange Blackview) that's got a much better camera - I now appreciate a phone with a half decent (by my low standards) camera! And so I've now got an Honor 90 that I hope its camera will be at least as good as my wife's phone. I'm waiting to get a screen protector for it though, which is not turning up until Sunday, apparently!

And I've just ordered a CCD camera that I hope to use for some lunar and maybe solar. I sold my cameras a few years ago, and miss it a bit.