Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Learning for Absolute Beginners

Please can anyone recommend for me YouTube videos for myself an absolute beginner wanting to learn Astro photography. 
I late 60’s of age and understand absolutely nothing about imaging so I need to firstly learn  the terms & phrases as I don’t even understand them. 
then the easiest beginners Software.

i need to learn from ‘ground zero’ Up!

I have purchased from FLO a Celestron C8N AVX 8” Newtonian reflector package, but I have a skywatcher 100ED DS Pro refractor with 0.85 reducer.

I also bought from FLO a ZWO ASI  585MC camera, but still in its box unused until I can understand how to Start 

I intend buying from FLO the New Celestron Starsence Autogiider for guiding because it looks the Simplest guiding for a Learner

The one thing I have being recently retired is Lots of Time on my Hands to learn so would like help with recommendation for the most Beginner Friendly software and YouTube videos to learn with. 

thank you very much, 

Gary (from York, England) 

Edited by garyR