NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Que Sera,Sera... A Right of Passage...

Psychobilly

OK I missed a bit... well a bit more than a bit really ... might have got it in another data set from last night so I ma currently processing that lot in the forlorn hope that I can fill in the missing bit(s) - so herew it is warts and all - havent botheredd balancing the individual panes or anything like that but will do it if i find the missing parts...

[ATTACH]21933[/ATTACH]

Peter

I will do later on Ed if i find the missing bits... as I haven't done any "housekeeping" on this one yet...

I know i should have resisted the temptation to adjust RA when working along the terminator - I won't do that again will just do strips in dec

Here's a widefield from the piggybacked D200 to show how "misty" it was... and why i didnt bother with Saturn lastnight.. especially as it was so close to the moon (it's in the image top left)

[ATTACH]21946[/ATTACH]

Peter

Archived