Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Pegasus USB control hub using INDI

Stefan73

Has anyone had any luck with the Pegasus USB control hub using INDI?  https://www.firstlightoptics.com/pegasus-astro/pegasus-astro-usb-control-hub.html

I'm trying to use it with INDI and astroberry and my cameras don't seem recognised when I plug them into the hub. 

I can connect to it using the Pegasus UCH driver in one of the Aux slots in the kstars profile, INDI finds it and it gets its own tab but it's like the USB sockets are turned off (but INDI says they're on).  I'm trying to plug in a couple of ZWO cameras FWIW.  Plugging in a mouse does appear with lsusb and the cameras work fine when plugged directly into the pi.  It's all powered with a 25-30A Nevada power supply so it should have plenty of power for the cameras and the USB cables are lindy and work fine connecting directly to the pi.

Is there some magic to making these spring to life?  Is the choice of baud significant here?

Thanks for any help.

After a lot more replugging and rebooting this does seem to have sprung into life, cameras have connected and seem OK.  I did try it under windows and connected via the unity controller pegasus provide so maybe that made it spring into life.  Anyone else had initial astroberry problems with it?