NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

UK Source for EP Bolt Cases?

I've been looking at storage solutions for my new EPs, and since I can see myself owning several large EPs (more from the Ethos line...?), I need something that can handle the longer length. I've read some suggestions that camera bags make good storage (the LowePro Nova 5 was mentioned specifically for example)., but the EPs I saw were in plastic bolt cases inside the bag. So, does anyone know where I might be able to get suitable bolt cases in the UK, if I decide to go this route and not for something like a Pelican case for example.

Thanks,

Dave.

I have a selection of Bolt Cases. What internal dimensions do you need? I can have a hunt through my bag.

Thanks for the offer :). I don't have the dimensions of the Ethos o hand at the moment I'm afraid. May I ask where you got yours from?

Dave.

I work in engineering and they are used to protect tools in transport. Once we get the tools, the cases are thrown away. Just so happens we got a large quantity of tooling (expensive!) and I was the one who unpacked them all and set it all up. So I nabbed them. They still have Emuge stickers on them and are a touch oily, but after a soapy clean they come up well. A few people on here have had some!

Look like these, though I dont have some sizes anymore.

boltcases.jpg

Archived