NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Lunar Mosaic from 2nd April 2009

james335k

Hi All, This is my first post on the forum and I just want to say what a wonderful resource of information it is too. Here is a Lunar mosaic taken on 2nd of April through my Megrez 102ED with a DMK mono camera with red Astronmik type 2c filter attached. Image consists of 10 frames processed in registax 5 and stitched together in Photoshop cs3. Hope you like. James.3410497346_2b8f1914b7_b.jpg

Very nice mosaic and Welcome to the forum James ...

Which camera is it?

I picked up a new cam yesterday and I might have to change it for one of the Imaging Source ones...

Although the microscopy software I have just downloaded seems to work a lot better than the Astrophotography software...

Peter...

I couldn't agree more James I've got the 31 USB version and its a joy to use on the moon. I can't see me letting this one out of my kit any time ever, like you I just think for the money its a great bit of kit.

Archived