NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sequator Crash

brenski

Been using Sequator quite successfully for last few weeks, but last night and this morning it's behaving oddly.

So last night I captured some images of Orion's Nebula. All look fine in Windows Image Viewer, all load into DSS and PShop CS3 so there's no issue with the images themselves.

Imaging Detail
♦ Captured Using Skywatcher Star Adventurer Pro 2i Wifi, Skywatcher Evostar 72ED DS-Pro and Zwo ASI 183MC Pro (cooled)
♦ 90 x17sec uncompressed tif files @ 5496x3472, 
♦ All images are nicely located centre frame, with crisp round stars.

♦ Load Sequator > Add files to Star Images > select Base image > name Output image >click Start and Sequator starts doing its thing. It gets to the end having reported no file errors, a very brief "Done" appears at the bottom of the actions scroll window then the whole application disappears/crashes.

I've also tried re-running the process with reducing the stack to around half/quarter and even 6-10 images - same result every time.
Note, regardless of which settings are On or Off -  the program still crashed after the brief appearance of "Done"

this is a weird one. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Sequator to exact same results.