Triangulum Galaxy in HaRGB

mightymonoped

Captured over two nights, 5 hours in RGB, 1.5 hours in Ha using Optolong l-pro and l-enHance filters, respectively.

Integrated in Astro Pixel Processor then merged and processed in Photoshop.

WO Redcat 51

ASI294mc pro -10C unity gain

ASIair for guiding and capture

Star Adventurer tracker

M33-2-wide-crop-final.jpg

M33-2-wide-final.jpg

• Like 5

Once again very nice but can I borrow your clear skies sometime? Seems like you are posting lots of images. 🙂

Last night I started wondering what objects I could manage with my little Redcat in the spring? I'II have a similar FoV as you have with the 294 but when I was a visual observer spring time meant galaxy season and most galaxies will probably be tiny to the Redcat. Did you have your Redcat last spring and what objects did you go for?

9 minutes ago, Mike73 said:

Once again very nice but can I borrow your clear skies sometime? Seems like you are posting lots of images. 🙂

Last night I started wondering what objects I could manage with my little Redcat in the spring? I'II have a similar FoV as you have with the 294 but when I was a visual observer spring time meant galaxy season and most galaxies will probably be tiny to the Redcat. Did you have your Redcat last spring and what objects did you go for?

Thanks, just got lucky on the clear nights but also had the kit all setup on the balcony (under a Telegizmo 365 cover)  

I seem to recall a lot of time spent in and around Cygnus last Spring/Summer  lots of big emission nebula targets such as NA Neb and Pelican, also Sadr region and Elephant’s Trunk.  You’re limited to the bigger galaxies with the Redcat but it’s great for Markarian’s Chain   

Tony

• Thanks 1