Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Searching for any Cairngorms folk who want to get paid!!

FenlandPaul

Hi all, my sister-in-law works for Visit Cairngorms.  They are looking to run night sky-themed events in recognition of the dark sky statuses of Glenlivet and Tomintoul (and the generally incredible skies in that part of the world).  They are looking for a knowledgeable enthusiast to help run story-telling and stargazing events - something you would be paid for.

If you’re based in that part of the world, or know someone who’d be interested, would you DM me and I can put you in touch?  @Ships and Stars I know you’ve been involved in the past but I can’t recall whether you’re in the wider Highlands or specifically in the Cairngorms national park?

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 08/09/2021 at 06:28, FenlandPaul said:

Hi all, my sister-in-law works for Visit Cairngorms.  They are looking to run night sky-themed events in recognition of the dark sky statuses of Glenlivet and Tomintoul (and the generally incredible skies in that part of the world).  They are looking for a knowledgeable enthusiast to help run story-telling and stargazing events - something you would be paid for.

If you’re based in that part of the world, or know someone who’d be interested, would you DM me and I can put you in touch?  @Ships and Stars I know you’ve been involved in the past but I can’t recall whether you’re in the wider Highlands or specifically in the Cairngorms national park?

Thanks!

Apologies, I somehow missed this. I believe I talked to her on the phone a while back.

I haven't been on much lately, but getting back into the swing now there's only a month or so of galaxy season left here. Heading out tonight.

Imagine they've found someone, but I live near (not in) the Cairngorms. Tomintoul is up on the NE side, a bit of a drive, but an enjoyable one. 

Best, S&S