Old Gibraltar?

Chaz2b

Having bought this recently for my Tv 85, I was bemused by the fact it didn’t have the gold badges on the sides, plus the mounting spigot has no threads internally, so I assume it sits into the mount hub and gets gripped by a bolt.

Note, there are only two screws per end and not the usual three, also there’s no extra holes for the caddy set or handle.

Also the badge states Suffern NY.

Can anyone shed some light as to the age and what hub it fits to? 
chaz

7B88416B-0680-46B4-955F-49F1424A72F2.jpeg

FAF2AA18-D00B-4188-BE53-0D0B87695D1A.jpeg

3C417FB9-168A-4D7E-B505-62FD5A4E8447.jpeg

Edited by Chaz2b

Thanks for that John. The problem I’ll have is actually fitting it to a mount, I don’t have the mount it’s pictured with from the cn site. Although it’s a straight forward drop in affair, I’m sure that I could remove the bottom spigot and replace it with something more suitable,  if Only I knew what!

chaz

Edited by Chaz2b

Maybe I’ll 3D print and adapter to fit into my sturdy..cheap..survey mounts that work well. The cradle mount clone of Tv mounts has a Makita power drill lever! Keeping the recycling movement moving..lol. Just can’t get the damn thing off!

chaz

8B761738-BE08-4364-BB80-7CC4409CB47D.jpeg

F309200F-7BB1-4FFA-AC19-F1EC045C31F9.jpeg