NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Why is it so often cloudy? I know why!

Moonshed

I decided to carry out an exhaustive investigation into discovering why it is so often cloudy. After dedicating many fruitless years to this vexing problem I eventually found the reason! It’s due to weather fronts! Who would have thought? It’s been hiding deep in the Met. Office small print all these years and I never knew. 
So with all due humility I reveal to world the startling fact that 4 out of 5 weather fronts create clouds! What’s more I can prove it. I managed to sneak into their basement and ignoring the warning sign about leopards I opened the filing cabinet drawers. This is what I found. I took a micro-dot photo of it with my mini camera cleverly disguised as a parsnip.

Spread the word to all astronomers! We need to march on Downing Street and demand they force the Met. Office to banish all weather fronts at once! We can do this brothers!

B9D4C482-97EE-4018-8C0E-5137B716FDF3.jpeg

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tiny Clanger said:

All we need to do is break in and steal their supplies of bowler hats and witches hats, and everything will be clear henceforth !

Don't forget your towel though, there may be some residual water to mop up ...

Good idea, might need some beer and peanuts as well.

• Haha 1