NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Strange exposure time issue

Rustang

Hi guys, I was finally out again last night but not for very long because those lovely clouds rolled in! Anyway something has gone funny with the exposure times! I run my camera through APT and use a plan I have been using for a while with out issue, well last night it occasionally over run, my exposure time is set to 320 and ive got some at 328, some at 338, some at 325 etc so I'm thinking its either software or cable? I even watched it happen on one occasion, the APT timer had reached 320, stopped but it wasn't until a few seconds later it said 'exposure finished!' It now means what every data i had is wasted due to different exposure times, never mind.

......so just to add, i thought i might as well just shove the data into DSS just to see and strangely it didn't pick up on the different exposure times and has stacked the data which is very weird! 🤔

Edited by Rustang