Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Visit to Rowan Astronomy

Antares_856

I did a lot of reading on here about this mount and was very interested, so rang Rowan with a few questions.  I spoke to Dave and had a long chat, and he invited me to visit them to see the mount for myself. 

I went over there a few days later. Beautiful mount, superbly engineered and silky smooth, I was very impressed. 

The AZ100 is available through FLO now, with fitted encoders and Nexus DSC, which I had a demo of, and looks so easy to use.  

Motor drive if required is under development and will be a simple add on, as the mount is already prepared ready to accept it.

I just need to decide which frac I’m going to buy to put on it with my SCT, then will be putting my order in very soon.

I really believe in the people at Rowan... they put quality and customer service first.... and it’s great British engineering too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2