Milky way and deep sky from North Cornwall 5-11-20

AstroNebulee

In between all the North Cornwall space missions going off last night I managed to get some good imaging done with my canon 450d and omegon lx2 star tracker, beautiful clear skies so had a go at ibagibg the milky way, I know it's not milky way season to see the core but wanted to have a try at it as very new to astrophotography with my dslr and been itching to have a first go, so these aren't the best most are 30 sec exposures at 1600 24mm kit lens, except for the Jupiter and Saturn one with was 800 iso, around 20 of each, with darks, flats and bias. It started to get cold in the end after a couple of hours plus next door lit a bonfire. Hope to get an hour in again tonight if the cloud disperses a bit to try Jupiter, Saturn and part of the milky way at 1600 iso and more subs, clear skies everyone. Plus a bonus M31 from the previous night iso 1600 15 sec subsx28 tamron 70-300mm at 248mm

M31-248mm-5-11-20-final win.jpg

Milky-Way-5-11-20-winedit.jpg

Milky-Way-5-11-20-OH-tiff-c.jpg

Milky-Way-Perseus-5-11-20.jpg

Segin-NGC654-5-11-20.jpg

Edited by LeeHore7
  • Like 2