Sorry another collimation help request

I've just put my 150p back on my eq3-2 mount after a month and am checking my collimation, I've been through astrobaby website to check I've followed the steps. The second photo is with my collimation cap in and the first with my long barrel Cheshire, the Cheshire crosshairs seem to be off from the vanes but the centre dot ftom Cheshire and primary centre spot are lined up, I can see all 3 clips with collimation cap on and the centre sppot on cap is in line with the primary centre mark, all the spider vanes are the same distance on each other, sorry for a much repeated post but wanted a second third and even fourth opinion. Sorry for the bright image and poor seeing of the spider vanes on the second photo but you can just see the vanes, the last two photos are with a sheet of white paper behind the secondary and the other a piece of blue paper blocking off the primary, I know there should be a slight offset as it's an f5 newtonian, it hasn't been knocked or banged since putting away, kind regards IMG_20200830_143956.thumb.jpg.056dafae044b4230ea816b3749b8a167.jpg

IMG_20200830_144238.jpg

IMG_20200830_171827.jpg

IMG_20200830_171417.jpg

Edited by LeeHore7

Update... I've calibrated my laser collimator and then used it on my scope and shows the secondary was off by a bit so alters that so the dot in the centre ring then adjusted primary so dot disappeared into the hole, so will try with that for tonight