How do I find out what asteroid photobombed NGC 2903?

I took this photo of NGC 2903 between 22:45 CEST on April 20, and 0:54 CEST on April 21, 2020. On the left, there is a clear trail of an asteroid, similar to the track of asteroid Vaticana in an image I took of the Pleiades some time back. The length is about twice that of Vaticana in the M45 image, shown for comparison below. Duration of capture was the same, but the NGC 2903 image was taken at twice the focal length, so I guess the trail is left by a main belt asteroid. I tried find it on this site, but no luck with any of the objects listed in Leo. Any ideas how to find which one this is?

NGC2903-7200.0snosat_3.thumb.jpg.f4ac62d6289a46f16f16951f166ade4c.jpg

M45ASI183MC2.jpg.a73cb97bc61e398e074d48be0814a6b4.thumb.jpg.dea2202c61f7785f3c036ed3045637f9.jpg

You could try CdC. Download the latest Updates for Asteroids then change the time back to when the image was shot!

Is the streak as a moving dot on each sub? Or just a streak on one sub?

The reason I ask is, M45 streak is a constant brightness all along its length. On the NGC 2903, it appears to change from light to dark, left to right. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Star101 said:

You could try CdC. Download the latest Updates for Asteroids then change the time back to when the image was shot!

Is the streak as a moving dot on each sub? Or just a streak on one sub?

The reason I ask is, M45 streak is a constant brightness all along its length. On the NGC 2903, it appears to change from light to dark, left to right. 

A single streak in one sub would have been removed by sigma clipping (several satellite trails were removed, I am sure). The subs were stacked in APP weighted by quality, and as NGC 2903 got lower in the sky, the quality got worse, hence the tapering, I guess. I didn't manage in Stellarium, I will give CdC a shot

• Like 1