Baffled about this one...

Cant figure this out...after taking a few comet images last night,I decided to turn the scope on a galaxy,I stacked the comet pics,only 5 at 1 minute subs.

Now the strange bit,after taking 39 of 300 sec subs,I went through the usual routine in DSS,and for some reason I am getting the comet in my final stacked Image, and no galaxy......there are no images of the comet in any of these subs....I have no idea why that is,any ideas.

Paul.

Not really anything I'd call 'an idea' but have you tried rebooting the PC? DSS may simply have failed to heed your instruction to move onto new files. Failing that you could copy and paste your galaxy files into a new folder and try again.

Olly

Edited by ollypenrice
typo
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ollypenrice said:

Not really anything I'd call 'an idea' but have you tried rebooting the PC? DSS may simply have failed to heed your instruction to move onto new files. Failing that you could copy and paste your galaxy files into a new folder and try again.

Olly

Spot on Olly,the new folder worked great,thank you.