Equipment needed to piggyback refractor on sct

I’ve never mounted a refractor piggyback onto my 11 inch sct, but I know it can be done. There are several companies that provide mounting hardware to do this, but which one works best? 
I have an EdgeHD 1100 and I want to mount an Astrotech AT102ed (feathertouch focuser version) on it. Everything will be mounted to my Losmandy G11g. I will be using it for both visual observing and imaging. I’d like to skip the “trial and error” part of the process. Any advice or recommendations will be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Got it.  Ordered adapters from ADM, but one of them came with a serious defect.  The bolt had oxidized badly and locked the knob onto the threads.  I didn’t realize it was defective until I attempted to fix what I thought was just a burr on one of the threads keeping the knob from screwing down all the way.  I removed the adapter and began twisting the knob back and forth repeatedly.  Unfortunately, I was sitting on my couch and had placed my refractor between my knees on the floor objective lens down.  I hadn’t put the dust cap on yet.  What I didn’t realize at the time was the powdery substance that had developed from the oxidization was raining down all over my legs and into my optical tube.  
Needless to say, I was upset when I noticed what was happening.  
I contacted ADM and OPT (where I had purchased it) and ADM apologized and has sent me a replacement.  OPT has said they will help me with a resolution for my powder coated optical tube.  I’m waiting for one of their techs to contact me with a fix.  It’s been nearly a week now.  I’m being patient, because of the whole virus situation.  It’s made everything slower and more difficult for everyone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1