Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Can a Android connect to the Astroberry server hotspot?

Have no problems connecting to the Astroberry hot spot using MAC or Windows. But cant connect any of my androids to the hotspot it just keeps trying to connect. What I found odd is if I put the wrong password in it will come back a say bad password so it will validate the correct password but not connect.

I am hoping to leave the laptop at home and use a tablet for when I go camping and such.

Thanks

Note:   Got it connected had to remove the security "WPA" and make it a open connection now my androids will connect.

Brad

Edited by Denton Knife Works

• 2 years later...

Sometimes when you make a connection to a wifi that does not have access to the internet like your Wi-Fi at home your device might ignore it until you find an option to use that connection or stayed connected to it. Once you have connected to it start a web browser and you might get prompted or get a notification across the top of the screen. Check in the settings to make sure its connected to the wifi in any case. 

Get 'net analyser' for your device this will be a great help and its free other than adds.