NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

asiair not playing ball tonight

After a eventful night out yesterday with a pal and his 250 dob I decided to do a few mods to cables and battery ,looks great and a lot tidyer but tonight asiair dont want to plate solve pa or calibrate 😠.have a few turn of and on again but still nowt so I'm in having a cuppa and going back inabit to see how it goes .

Any ideas what to try ?

Si

Well all seems to be working now 🤯 lol and haven’t touched anything just left it turned of for 15 mins ,

ic 5146 let’s see how this turns out 

rgbh 190 gain 10 sec subs  10 darks rgb and mono 60 ea and H 100 🤞🏻

2 hours ago, Adam J said:

Lol no idea what most of that meant.  :)

Let us see how it turns out. 

Hi Adam

🤯 true to form cant seem to find anything just a few stars so went dss and tried to sort  and stack ended up with a lovely grey pic 😠 so I tried stacking M2 that I had 30-40 images used as a tester and that worked very well after stacking I had a nice black screen 😵 😭😭😭😭😭.

That's it I'm going back to martial arts at least when frustrated u can choke some one lol .

2 hours ago, Fieldsy said:

Hi Adam

🤯 true to form cant seem to find anything just a few stars so went dss and tried to sort  and stack ended up with a lovely grey pic 😠 so I tried stacking M2 that I had 30-40 images used as a tester and that worked very well after stacking I had a nice black screen 😵😭😭😭😭😭.

That's it I'm going back to martial arts at least when frustrated u can choke some one lol .

It might help if you shared your raw data on here that way people can take a look and see if they can either get something out of it or  failing that make a suggestion on what to try.

With a target like ic 5146  you should have seen something in a 60second Ha Sub. 

Adam

Edited by Adam J

18 minutes ago, Adam J said:

It might help if you shared your raw data on here that way people can take a look and see if they can either get something out of it or  failing that make a suggestion on what to try.

With a target like ic 5146  you should have seen something in a 60second Ha Sub. 

Adam

I think that may be my prob I'mnot taking long enough subs I'm worried about cam getting to warm  as it's an uncooled

Well I wasnt going to bother tonight as need sleep for work tomorrow 😴, but as its clr tonight and ( I blame u Adam) I need longer subs I may aswell set it up and have another go ,as I've fixed the battery and asiair and all cables from it setup time is a bit quicker 🥳.

20190919_173550.jpg