Lunar and planetary filters

If i am given 3 cameras to be used for the planets and the moon, what is best or highly recommended filters to be used? 

To make this clear or more straightforward, answer in in the following form with given cameras i will mention:

1. a. ASI224MC [or QHY equivalent] + the moon = ???

b. 224MC + Jupiter = 

2. a. 290MM + the moon = ???

b. 290MM + Saturn = ???

3. a. 174MM + the moon = ???

b. 174MM + Mars = ???

So, given the three cameras [224 color, and both mono 290 and 174] for the moon and 4 main planets [Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, Venus] what would be the best pairing filter to do those targets? 

I am done with posts of so so many options going with all of above, i want to have 2 or 3 filters only, and when i said 2 or 3 i wasn't mentioned LRGB, that is like a standard to have a color one, but filters that may help to reduce another issues i mean or can give better result maybe for sharpness or contrast, hope you got the point.

7 hours ago, TareqPhoto said:

I am done with posts of so so many options going with all of above, i want to have 2 or 3 filters only, and when i said 2 or 3 i wasn't mentioned LRGB, that is like a standard to have a color one, but filters that may help to reduce another issues i mean or can give better result maybe for sharpness or contrast, hope you got the point.

A UV/IR blocking filter will help on your mono cameras as the light at either end of the spectrum will come to focus at a slightly different point to the visible range and make images blurry.

LRGB will be necessary to create colour images from a mono camera.

a moon and sky glow or light pollution filter may help to cut down the glare of moon and planets like Jupiter, but you will have to play around with the ISO, gain and shutter speed to get the best images as well.

a UV-pass filter will help bring out the contrast in the clouds of Venus, but you may struggle to find other uses for it unless you get into solar imaging or spectroscopy.

Hth, Art.

Archived