NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Picture request

3 minutes ago, Orion1 said:

I forgot to mention, it's for imaging :) Then I would need a flattener. I believe the focuser on the TS 80 f6 is 2.5"

Hello, have a look to the TS homepage, and of your prodcut https://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/language/en/info/p3881_TS-Photoline-80-mm-f-6-FPL-53-Triplet-SuperApo---2--Crayford-Auszug.html

here you will find which ficuser you have and also which flatteners are recommended for your setup..

Good luck

Martin

Just now, artem said:

Hello, have a look to the TS homepage, and of your prodcut https://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/language/en/info/p3881_TS-Photoline-80-mm-f-6-FPL-53-Triplet-SuperApo---2--Crayford-Auszug.html

here you will find which ficuser you have and also which flatteners are recommended for your setup..

Good luck

Martin

Thanks! But I'm looking for a picture of a Canon camera that are actually connected to this telescope.

I maybe way off here... From what I understand it's two ways. adapter ring from M68 to M48 and then a TSFlat2 flattener and a M48 to Canon EOS adapter. The other ways is to connect the camera, flattener and M48-EOS adapter using the set screw on the focuser. But the second would be the best option because you can turn the camera instead of OTA to frame the object.

Hello,

You 1st need to decide which flattener you intens to bus or use, and upon that, you need to check which BACK-FOCUS the falletener you did decide for, for this you need to check the flattener specificaftions, each flattener or reducer has another back focus..

So your setup is..

TS-Optics PHOTOLINE 80mm f/6 FPL53 Triplet APO - 2.5" RAP Focuser

And you intend to use your Canon camera  ?? then you need to check the specification of the flattener you want to buy and from that point calculate the back focus ..

Cheers

Martin

Thanks! But I'm looking for a picture of a Canon camera that are actually connected to this telescope.

Ohh sorry no picture:hello:.. maybe yoiu can google for one..:icon_albino:

Archived