NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

SCT thread

RT65CB-SWL

I do not know whether this is the right place to post this, but does anyone know what thread SCT's is used for the visual back etc?

I am thinking of 'modding' my Meade ETX 105 (again)! - then I can use my SCT diagonal or crayford focusser with it.

Then again; if any of you engineering types, or know of any engineering workshops that can make one for me from aluminium, then please do not hesitate to send me a PM. I have been in contact with... http://www.wegatoptical.com/ - they only are only making them for the ETX 125 at present as they have not received enough interest/feedback in the ETX 90's & 105's.

Thank you for reading and clear skies. 

Hi Micheal. Thanks for your reply. I damaged the original ETX rear cell assembly several years ago as it fell off one of my mounts. I have thought about the ETX to SCT adaptor. Just thinking of how to attach it to the backplate on the main OTA.

Archived