NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Atik USB Filter Wheel and Maxim DL

jcm

I have managed to get Maxim to recognise the Atik wheel. The Atik software goes to filter 1 , 2 etc when you command it. The Maxim "Sequence" command thinks filter 1 is in the No 2 position. How do I tell Maxim the correct filter positions ?

John

May need a script written John. Bit above my head mate. I am going to have to run through mine again. I wasn't paying a great deal of attention on the trial run.

Maybe Bern can put some questions to Atik for us. There will be others too who use Maxim who will want the sequence correct.

Is it possible to place the filters in the wheel to suit Maxims sequencing.

Ron.

Good man, I actually think it's a nice package, and very smooth and quiet.

I bought a Tru Tech one on AB&S a while ago, and I could not get it to work at all. Luckily the guy I bought it from was genuine, and offered to either get it repaired for me, or a refund. I decided to take the money, as It was £375, and I didn't want to risk a load of headaches with it.

I then used some of the dough to by this from Bern, and it worked out for the best really.

Did you get Version 5 of Maxim, or are you sticking with V4.?

Ron. :D

• 1 year later...
I have managed to get Maxim to recognise the Atik wheel. The Atik software goes to filter 1 , 2 etc when you command it. The Maxim "Sequence" command thinks filter 1 is in the No 2 position. How do I tell Maxim the correct filter positions ?

John

Hi,

I am trying to use my USB Atik Filter Wheel with MaxIm DL 4.61

It seems that you succeeded ! Is it possible to have some more infos about how you did it ?

Thanks in advance

Francois

Archived