NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

T-Mount for a Fuji S5600 / S5200

I am confused with all these T-Mounts avalible, all I want to do is connect my Fuji S5600 / S5200 to my 127mm Mak (1.25in) so I can take some snaps, the Fuji S5600 / S5200 has a 55mm thread can anybody tell me where in the UK I can find one? Regards, Phantom

With this camera you need to use it Afocaly. You will need to buy an adapter to put on an eyepiece. (Greenwitch sell them I think). The adapter claps on the eyepiece and has a thread on the outer section.

Then you will need a 46mm to 55mm camera filter ring. DO NOT buy the proper adapter ring as they are the same thing but cost 4 x more!!

I have the 5500 so I have all this kit and it works well.

Please feel free to ask any other questions!

I forgot to say,

You will have to get the eyepice ring from an astro supplier. the 46- 55mm ring should come from a camera shop and cost about 5 pounds or so. It is a minimum of 20 to 25 pounds from an astro supplier

(yes, I found out the hard way :crybaby: )

If you can hold on a day I will try to take a picture of the kit you need so you can actually see it.

sorry this was a bit rushed but here is a pic of what you want to get.

notice the threaded ring on the eyepiece which is held on with grub screws.

This is what you need to get from greenwitch (or anywhere else that still sells them) price approx 20 pounds.

The other ring has an internal female 46mm thread which matches the other ring.

screw it onto the other ring

it also has an outer 55mm male thread that will screw into the camera thread

the eyepiece is held firmly in the centre of the camera lens.

then pop the whole lot in your scope and prepare for the frustration of astrophotography :D

7294_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

• 8 months later...

Archived