Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Vixen SXW with NexSxd mod

rl

Hi people, I need some help. I acquired a s/h SXW a few years ago and did the NexSxd pcb mod and it has worked beautifully ever since..until last weekend. The mount still finds home position ok and the direction buttons work, but the calibration fails with the scope pointing about 30 degrees off the calibration star, regardless of position. Times and locations are entered correctly in the NexRemote software. As a first attempt before stripping the mount I was going to reload the code; both the NexRemote application and the driver but the NexSxd site is no longer available and I can't find a mirror site. Has anyone got a copy ? I'm running an old XP machine and will need a driver to suit.

Nothing has been changed in terms of either hardware or software.

Hoping someone can email me the relevant files...or this will sadly degenerate into an excuse to drop a grand on a new NEQ6 which may not fly with 'er indoors...

RL

Archived