NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ImPPG version 0.5.1

Download from: https://greatattractor.github.io/imppg/

New features:

• List of most recently used settings files

Enhancements:

• High-resolution toolbar icons
  • Improved tone curve drawing performance on high-resolution displays

Some time ago there was a request to show the last loaded settings file, I've added it together with a list:

ldd.png

Additionally I've fixed some issues noticed after switching to a high-DPI monitor. First, the toolbar icons have higher resolution and their size can be changed via Settings menu. Second, the tone curve editor was slowing noticeably when its window was very wide; not because of curve calculations, but just due to drawing commands. Until now the curve was always drawn with 1-pixel resolution, which was fine for a few hundred pixels, but not for 1.5-2 thousand (both the drawing of the curve and refreshing the image being edited were slowing). I've changed it to drawing a fixed number of segments (512 by default) of both the curve and the histogram. The number (ToneCurveEditorNumDrawSegments) can be modified in the configuration file (Windows: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\imppg.ini, Linux: ~/.imppg); setting it to zero restores old behavior (1-pixel accuracy).

Archived