NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

AutoStakkert!2 Question

cshahar

Hi Everyone:

I usually sharpen my stacked frames on AS!2. The files are saved both as sharpened and original unsharpened versions. I am only interested in the sharpened versions. And sometimes I am forced to delete as many as 250 unsharpened stacked frames. Is there any way for AS!2 to save only the sharpened versions?

Thanks,

-Charles

I don't know of any way to save only the sharpened images - but I dont claim to be an expert in AS!2

You only get one sharpened and one unsharpened image per run, so puzzled how you have 250 to deal with - unless you mean after 250 sessions? Also, although the sharpened images are good to compare if you've done say 10 x2 minute planetary runs, I'm not sure the default sharpened image is necessarily the best possible result. So usually I start processing from the basic image not the conv.tif.

But again I'm speaking as a relative novice.

Archived