Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter.

Jeff RV

Managed to get the 12" on the pier last night with the help of the missus (diamond) connected the dsi and PC and received a no firmware report :shocked: , in the end i disconnected it and spent the night viewing Jupiter, the go to went straight to an easy target here with the bands displayed quite well, i could also pick out the spot only it looked a little pale (little under the weather i suspect) :D with four Moons very prominent through the 26mm ep, next i tried some Neb's, first was the "M8 Lagoon Neb" again the go to achieved dead on target where upon i was presented with a grey misty patch "Damn wheres that camera" then onto "M27 Dumbell Neb"? it must be closely related to M8 cause that to was a misty patch :):lol: , also selected was the Triffid, Swan, & Sombrero more close family relatives (misty) :lol: .

All in all it was a great night, and of course i wouldn't of expected anything more than misty patches :lol: .

I hopefully got the dsi up and running today, updated it a while back and forgot to check it out :lol:

Jeff.

Archived