Big Perseids meteor with Altair GPCAM IMX224

Posted this elsewhere, But to keep file size down, I had to chop most of the video down. Using compression this is the full size video, quality hasn't suffered too much, adding a bit more perspective and drama with the larger area.  I managed to slow the video down somewhat as the original was too fast using PIPP. You will notice there is also a satellite. It was the reason I started capturing (actually there is two) Just above the roof on the far right  of the meteor. I should have stamped the video or frames with the capture time and date, using the Altaircapture software onto the video. I then could have identified what they were. Will do this on the 12TH if we get a chance to see the Perseids in full force. Anyway You can clearly see the tail streaming away from the golden yellow head.

Full size video 10th August 2016 two sequence repeats on there

0001_pipp two.avi

send 75.png

Archived