Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Accessories for AVX

Herzy

If you are going to be moving in and out a fair nit, I would recommend putting the money in a 'fund' and saving for the QHY Polemaster.  Very big thread on here in the Camers discussion forum as to it.  Make polar aligning much easier.  Not sure on the cost for the US though.

If you feel that way inclined, then a set of Bob's KNobs will make life a bit easier for you too.....or go for an LP filter...or something that wil help in teh imaging chain....guider / guidescope.

As you will soon find out, the list of 'bits and bobs' that you use in imaging is very long.....and also gets  abit silly expensive too.

Word of warning on teh AVX, make sure that you keep all covers on places where there are covers and stop any contaminants getting into any of the moving parts.  I have just recently had a major issue with my Dec axis freezing due to that.

Archived