Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

For Norwegians: a mapping table

Hei.

For the Norwegians here on the forum:

I presume some of you own the atlas Praktisk Stjerneatlas. And miss an index of constellations on the first page.

And maybe some of you also have the IDSA with the international abbreviations that don't resemble the Norwegian constellation name. Or the PSA with international constellation names.

I tend to spend a lot of time switching between the 2 atlasses. Since the weather is hopeless these days, I have written the page numbers of both atlasses in the other atlas, like many other people do with their PSA and IDSA. But that is something I can't share without breaking copy rights.

But what I can share, is the mapping table I have made. It maps the international abbreviations for constellations with the Norwegian constellation names and the page numbers in Praktisk Stjerneatlas. I am going to paste it on the inside of the cover of my atlas.

Some constellations are on several pages, or spread out over 2 pages. In that case I have just picked the page that showed most, or a random of the 2. That makes it easier to sort.

Free of copy right.

Mapping IDSA - Praktisk Stjerneatlas.xlsx

Archived