NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Trius 825 mono and Lodestar X2 mono

ebdons

Hi All, been away from here too long , but have just got my new cam from ian king imaging, I know I'm not allowed to post reviews here yet, but it was a pleasure to do business with ian, and he done me a bundle deal as well,  I would rather support suppliers in the uk if poss, but have had bad experience in the past so decided to go overseas for a while, but will probably stick with ian king. not tested this setup out yet what with the weather etc, 825 chip small but not into large images at the moment, mainly dso and stuff, and have just stuck my toe back into astronomy again, hopefully clear skies soon . all the best Tony. :smiley:

Tecnosky 80 EDT, 8" altair astro F4 newt, 8" Meade SCT UTC, 8" orion GX200 F5, SX TRIUS 825 mono + Lodestar X2 mono, EQ6 pro on custom pier, Sx usb  wheel + OAG, rigel nfocus, meade 1209 focus, EQ5, i-nova nbb-cx colour, orion G3 colour, canon 300d, vixen 103s, 127 mak, orion mini guider, altair 60 mm guider kit, roll off obs and most other things we need!

Archived