NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Help

KyleStoke

Im currently trying to use sequence generator pro for the first time but it keeps aborting while phd2 is calibrating, it does take a while to calibrate and there seems to be a cut off. Any one got any ideas on how to sort this?

Many Thanks

Kyle

Hi Chris

Not that i have seen it aborts the calibration then parks everything and starts to warm up the camera, im sure it is something to do with the time its taking to calibrate.

Im currently trying to calibrate during the recovery period, that might be a temporary fix

Good Morning everybody

After about 6 hours of fiddling and failing last night i gave up but searching for a solution this morning i found a possible answer on cloudy nights.

Apparently you have a maximum of 5 minuets for the auto-guider to start, mine was taking a lot longer than that. There solution was to increase the guide rate in Eqmod.

Mine is currently set to .25 in both dec and Ra does anyone know if it is ok to increase these values?

Edit I was looking at the wrong values mine are actually set on .10

Archived