Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Finally finding objects

got the hang of the goto now and it works a treat.

i founds mars today and what seemed to be a comet or something flying past it at about 11:15 or so? - looked amazing

5714_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

i then got my 11:30 line up at 11:37 as a blanket of cloud passed over - over exposed so as to get the moons in

5715_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

i then managed to do a quick tour and decided to get a pic of them all - if there was nothing in the live view after a 10 second exposure i moved on- not many revealed anything but i got my first deep space object!!!

part of M44 - not sure which part as its not quite like the images for M44 but its a start and a pollution filter is on the cards :angry:

5716_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

a few tweaks in photoshop helped bring it out and this is 5 x 10s exposures stacked- unfortunately nothing like the image that was on the screen in deep sky stacker - most confusing :(

Steve

nice Steve , glad you got things working ok , and finding more objects up there , fun eh , not good last night for me ,sky quality was not good for some reason , so i just went for M44 as well , look foward to tonight.

Rog

Archived