NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Explore Scientific 30mm 100deg 3" eyepiece - useable?

raanany

for our relatively small "pea" shooters,30mm 100 degree eye piece might be an overkill,but dont limit yourselves only to UK.There are a LOT of serious scopes in USA (possibly also in europe)what does not include only huge dobs of 30+ inch apperture but also some serious refractors of 8" and larger format.refractor with 3 or 4" focuser will take this eye piece with ease as Ex Sc also produces a 3" diagonal to suit this eye piece.If i had such a serious instrument in my possession,i would be tempted on this eye piece to increase my FOV and to have that immense view.

back to the argument why televue havent produced one? Well,if they had and i assume they can,i can only imagine that hefty price tag as anything starting with T attracts a few more digits :D So lets close that can of forms and move on.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived