YXT650 eyepiece astro camera

nigel56

Hi wonder if anyone can help,iv'e just bought a YXT650 camera new off ebay it came with a disc and the camera.put the start up disc in but wont load up anything from the disc.camera is installed but wont work any ideas.thanks.

• 10 months later...

Hi Nigle56.

2MP USB Smart Webcam 0.91/1.25" 31.7mm Telescope Microscope Electronic Eyepiece.     I bought one of these cameras 4-5 mths ago just to try it out (I Use modified webcams also).  Unfortunately I've never been able to get it going properly.  It Installed drivers off the little disc supplied with it.  (All in Chinese so hard to figure out....)  It seems to have loaded up the Driver - Vimicro USB PC Camera (ZC0301PL).   That's how it shows up in any programs that can use it.

The problem is it can't be the correct driver as, while it is definitely working and gets an image up, its very surreal as thought its using only about 6-8 colours - looks like a bad painting - not a camera image.

I am using Window 10 tho, so may be a Driver compatibility issue going on.

Have you got the Camera Working Yet???        (There are heaps of these advertied on e-bay but I can't find a Manufacturer or link to the correct drivers)

Archived