NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I can't find it so I'am hacked off!! HAPPY NOW

Naz

With the up coming Lunar eclipse, tomorrow night, I decided yesterday that I would photograph the whole thing from 1st contact through to last.

Telescope checked, mount checked, batteries checked, camera checked, spare batteries for camera and mount checked. T2 adapter

Where the heck is the Nikon T2 adapter????? Found two for my old Konica, searched every box, every bag,

every corner, even the missus wardrobe :shock: with her permission!!!

No bleeping sign, Had it before we moved, certain I packed with the rest of the camera gear, I am suffering from eeeeeeeeeeeh! dementia :shock: :lol::D:angry: :angry:

This morning is to late to get one from Aunty Flo! So I drove to Saturn, none there, they hadn't even heard of a T2 anything :sad:

Drove home very dejected, would just have to rig the camera on the scope and use the 28 to 300mm and hope for the best. Not quite the image scale I was hoping for.

Worse was to come, checked Metcheck and Meteoblue :D :D :lol::laugh::wink: both of them forecasting wall to wall :lol::D :D :D.

So maybe I will have time to order the T2 adapter and get it in time for the next one.

Thank God for Vin Rouge :nono: :nono:

naz

After all my panic, decided to tidy up my eye piece box, moved the filter case that the Fringe Killer came in, there the little sod lurked, my Nikon T2 mount :lol: :lol: :lol::(:D

Now all I want is the sky to clear and for me to stay awake long enough to get some photos.

naz is a happy bunny now :D

naz

Archived