NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

BYEOS Key

MND

Thought I'd have a quick go tonight see if I could get BYEOS and PHD working together but my trial has run out.....

Ive just purchased it but it says 12 to 24 hours for key. Does it actually take that long to come. Id liked to take advantage of this clear sky. I only actually used trial twice with the damn weather not playing ball.

I don't know how long it will take but I know how frustrating it can be to wait, maybe should had purchased earlier in the day ;)

Notwithstanding that even if it takes 24hrs you'll be good to go tomorrow, enjoy tonight practicing your set up and maybe some visual.

Yeah I would have done but I didn't realise it had been a month. To be honest, had a bit too much wine with late dinner so probably a good thing it hasnt come!

Yeah I would have done but I didn't realise it had been a month. To be honest, had a bit too much wine with late dinner so probably a good thing it hasnt come!

:) blessing in disguise. Although it sounds like it should arrived fairly quickly - have you checked your email junk folder?

All purchase keys are generated manually.  This is why is can take up to 12 to 24 hours.  I'm not always close to a computer and given the time zone difference I may be sleeping why you place your order :)

In any event, I try to generate them ASAP when I get a purchase :)

Thank you for your understanding and for choosing BackyardEOS.

Regards,

Guylain

Archived