NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

DIY 1.25" to 0.965" eyepiece adaptor

stonemonkeylives

Firstly let me apologize if this question has already been asked, I tried to search for an answer to no avail, so again sorry.

Now to business, I have a 50mm Celestron spotting scope that I would like to make into a finder scope and/or use with my DSLR, the problem is it only takes 0.965" eyepieces and as all mine are 1.25" and so is the T-adaptor for my camera, I wanted a nice cheap and cheerful adaptor. After looking on the t'interweb and eBay I found some that, I thought were quite expensive (£15-£20), so I decided to have a look and see if I could find some DIY instructions to make one myself but all I could find was this; http://www.instructables.com/id/Telescope-Eyepiece-Adapter/

So I was wondering (hoping really) if someone here might be able to help me please? Thank you for any help or advice you can give.

Jeremy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Archived