NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

MEADE ETX125 (105) (90) Users any FEEDBACK would be appreciated ...

I would like to hear some feedback on these Mak-Cat Telescopes.. I only had a chance to out my newly aquired 125ETX on an Orion Skyview Pro Mount once... The Moon was very sharp and the color seemed very nice... the Mount is Rock solid for this scope ! I was only out for about an hour...it might not have reached thermal equillibrium...but the views were very crisp and very pleasing....2 Telescopes are better than 1... I am going to set up the 125 and the C11 for the April Lunar Eclipse just to get 2 different views ! My girlfriend is telling me that she is going to claim the MEADE ETX125 as hers....(yeah right)...actually, i am blessed that she loves Astronomy...We really enjoy taking the C11 out to DARK SKY COUNTRY... now we can have a look at the night sky anytime, now that we have a GRAB n GO !

Archived