NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New Celestron 9.25 CF .

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something wrong with your camera its over exposing the top left of your photos.

Sounds like a fine scope.

Funny you say that , my phone is a Nokia 920 with a 41 mega pixel camera with a lense made by Zeiss . Thay call this phone a 'Camera' with a phone attached and I believe them , its am awesome camera ,,, phone aint bad either .

After this weekend I had a look and [removed word] me there was a smear of 'Peanut butter  ' on the lense , its all good now .

Brian.

• 2 months later...

Update , I have fitted a nice Feather touch 10/1 micro focuser onto my C9.25 and all I can say is WOAW !!! what a beautiful upgrade , not to expensive and easy to fit , it took me less than 10 miniutes using FT's instruction's on their web page really easy .

I found that there was zero image shift even at 400x on saturn , and to acheave perfect focus was so easy with this baby ,, its been said that these are thse single best upgrade you can do to your C9.25 and I whole heartedly agree ,, 3 thumbs up ! .

Brian.

post-18525-109616_thumb.jpg

Archived