NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Z100 series

Kirscovitch

They are not an eyepiece that I have seen over here in the UK.

They look pretty good on the outside, the design is pleasing and appears simple and practical.

I see that they are 2" and 1.25". There have been a couple of that deign out recently. Optically it could be the same as one of them a with a different external design.

Cannot identify who is producing the 100 degree eyepieces, it may be one or more.

They are sold over here but under different branding and for £199 or $298 US !. There is also an Orion (USA) branded version which costs, believe it or not, £377 (9mm) or $565 US !. The Z100 is the Zhumell branding for them I believe which is not found much in Europe.

From the reviews I've read of these on "Cloudynights", over here we are better off going for the ES 100 degree eyepieces. 

If we could get them for the equivalent of $117 I reckon many more people might give them a try.

Archived