Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

toucam lx mod

kipstar

having truble with my lx mod on my toucam my soldering is good no problems there i put it all back together plug it all in the camera works fine no lines or anything from interferance but i cant change the exposer on it at all and when i switch to lx mode it starts to scip and jump then just stops pic is still on the screen do i have to download any drivers to get the parallel port to show up or something any help would be great thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kipstar,

What capture software are you using for LX mode... the standard software for the camera does not support this mode.

If you need a suitable package then: -

http://www.sharpcap.co.uk/sharpcap/downloads

Will do what you need... and it's free.

You need to select  your camera from the list when you first start it up... this can be either standard mode or LX mode... both are supported, but need to be selected individually.

When you first select LX mode you will get a screen which allows you to set which pin controls the exposure time and which pin controls the Amp OFF (if you have built this in).

Onece set up.. sharpCap remembers the settings for this camera and next time you select it it will use the saved settings.

If you need to switch back to standard mode... just re-select the standard camera.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards.

Sandy. :grin:

Archived