NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Vivitar 114 900 Scope - Advice Please

Thanks guys, I knew I had come to right place. The advice I have received is amazing. I certainly will let you know how I get on. I'm sure that wont be the end of questions :rolleyes: I've yet to use my scope but the plossl ep is definately the way to go.

And Rob, I will have a look at the lenses info, with kids and a missus time is hard to come by.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Download this free, safe, easy to use program. It brings the sky to your computer room where its warm and there are always clear skies.

stellarium.org

Thanks Cassus, this program is brilliant, just wish I knew more about what I was looking at lol.

Thanks Cassus, this program is brilliant, just wish I knew more about what I was looking at lol.

All comes with time :rolleyes:

Many of us don't know much about what we look at - apart from its a star/planet/nebula/etc - all we know is its magical to do so! As time goes by, you start to read up on what you're favourite objects are - and it just builds from there!

:lol:

Archived