Astronomy, curiosity leads to passion

bader

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Bader. I can imagine that if you can get away from cities you might get some good dark skies?

Hello Kerry, thank you for welcoming me.

Yes of course, that's the best thing in our region "Arabia". We have limitless deserts which of course the best location to observe the night sky! Also our sky rarely covered with clouds so it's kinda clear every night!

Welcome Bader,

great to meet so many people from all over the world here :-)

Good luck choosing the right telescope and have fun with it!

Just make sure you don't believe what all the telescope advertisments tell you,, especially on eBay and department stores...

There are great beginner telescopes from 2£ to 200£, depending on your budget, interest, location and mobility.

Hello and thank you! :)

Oh yes I've been researching for the perfect telescope to start with and I'm sure you were in the same path I'm on. Nothing is perfect! One must throw some features to get another. So I decided to star with Celestron Nexstar 8SE which is kinda expensive but It's great to learn with specially with it's To-Go feature.

Hi Bader and welcome to the lounge

the best thing here on SGL is that we all love one thing,

Astronomy, and as you say we are passionate about this

wonderful hobby, if you need help and advice don't hesitate

just post in the relevant forum.

Good Luck and Clear Sky's 

Thanks a lot. :)

Hi bader welcome to sgl  :smiley:      

what scope did you get

Hello Andy,

I've purchased Celestron NexStar 8SE for learning and observation. Soon I will purchase ES AR152 or AR127 for astrophotography. :)

Archived