NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Prinzlux 7x50 alignment

I have an old pair of Prinzlux Extralite 7x50 binoculars. Woke up at 6 this morning to a brilliant dark clear sky with Orion high in the south. Poked the binoculars through the bedroom window, but after observing that well known double star Sirius, decided they needed alignment.

The problem is I can't find the prism tilt screws anywhere. Can anyone familiar with this particular make shed some light on this please? Google didn't help - just general collimation advice, assuming you knew where the screws were.

I have an old pair of Prinzlux Extralite 7x50 binoculars. Woke up at 6 this morning to a brilliant dark clear sky with Orion high in the south. Poked the binoculars through the bedroom window, but after observing that well known double star Sirius, decided they needed alignment.

The problem is I can't find the prism tilt screws anywhere. Can anyone familiar with this particular make shed some light on this please? Google didn't help - just general collimation advice, assuming you knew where the screws were.

Perhaps you can post a picture of the bins, so people with the same bins under a different brand name (happens all the time) can help

Archived