Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hlp findinding something

Hello all ,

i once went to a stargazing live event nd there was a guy there with his camera and on the top were the built in flash is,theres a little thing u can put an external flash on yea 

well instead of a flash he had a star pointer had like crosshairs in there so u can get a rough idea were tha camera is looking at im looking for aomething like this but have been un sucessfull so far so i hope someone in here will know were to find one 

regards 

Ash 

I don't think there is something specifically sold for that purpose. At least I haven't seen one for sale. The ones I've seen are all DIY. I remember seeing one on here. Try doing a search in the DIY section. 

I don't think there is something specifically sold for that purpose. At least I haven't seen one for sale. The ones I've seen are all DIY. I remember seeing one on here. Try doing a search in the DIY section. 

thank you ill do that just now  :grin:

http://www.scopesnskies.com/prod/finder/universal-finder-mounting-shoe/hotshoe-rd-finder.html

Like this maybe?

It's the same thing really with the added bracket that fits into the "Hot Shoe" slit you mentioned on the top of the camera.

That is the exact one i saw thank you so much u guys on here are awesome !!! 

Archived