NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Celestron 9.25

Steve, I got the CD-ROM yesterday. Many thanks.

I’m attaching a couple of photos that I took yesterday so that you can appreciate what I was getting at. One shows the end of the carton displaying the list of contents and also showing the clear over brown tape that was used to reseal it before receipt by me. The other shows the general condition of the dovetail bar. It was largely in this condition when it arrived last Thursday. I admit I have added a couple since but not all of them.

I now consider the matter closed.

Brinders

center]3070_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)[/center

center]3069_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)[/center

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not a criticism but I think in future, discussions of this nature should be kept off-line to the world at large.

This could have put both customer and supplier in awkward situations - something which the rest of the SGL community does not want or need to see.

Could I ask that any further communications regarding the supply/condition/contents are dealt with privately, please.

Many thanks

Archived