SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

RowanAstronomy

Teslar

I recently purchased an HEQ5Pro Belt Drive kit from Dave at RowanAstronomy. Initially I was a little wary as this seemed like a new venture with no track record. However communication was very helpful and after receipt of the kit (quick delivery) I was very pleased with the presentation of the product and the completeness of the kit. With all tools required to fit the kit supplied. The only thing I need was a screwdriver and the time to follow the excellent instructions supplied

This was the result of 1:30 hours work last Sunday :D

I think I need to adjust the belt alignment on the RA axis as the belt is making a little more noise than it should when the direction is change and I did notice the belt alignment was out slightly after making this video

I'm well pleased with the result and look forward to a quieter night observing without the alarming noises coming between slews :D

Archived